EURUSD 6E Euro | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

EURUSD 6E Euro

the congo

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: North sea oil rig
Favorite Futures: Cl

chr1s View Post
Hi Rassi,
From reports like COT and in general I average various brokers reports and interest, additionally I look at social media and form opinions from there. To be honest one could get a pretty good idea if @Big Mike plotted successful traders journal posts (or unsuccessful) against their bias and start from there. It's just me trying to form an opinion of the market from outside the charts and technicals. For example if I saw a headline in financial news read by people about euro plummeting I would be more inclined towards longs. I'm just trying to get what certain participants may think. If you think this is invalid approach please let me know as it takes time heh time which could be spent on something else heh

Thanks
Chris

sent from phone

interesting. Thanks Chris.

are you swing trading? If so the macro economic factors would def be worth considering imo. However its up to you if its worth tracking the positions of retail traders

Remember retail can win and professional can lose.

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to rassi for this post: