Recommendations for data feed | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

Recommendations for data feed

Bloomington

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Interactive Brokers
Favorite Futures: Stocks

Recommendations for data feed

I have switched from Dorman to IB and in attempting to connect using IB data, was hit with the issue of too many data requests from NT and realized that IB data was pretty much worthless. now on the search for a reasonable value for real time and historical data provider. Kinetick is very pricey for me - $55 a month for not a whole lot and then I have to purchase subscriptions to the exchanges on top of that leaves me back on the search.

Does anyone recommend a data provider that can give me a decent amount of historical data for backtesting as well as reliable yet affordable realtime data?

I'm lost :-(

"I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
- Michael Jordan, 5-Time NBA Most Valuable Player, 6-Time NBA Champion
Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote