expensive software | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

expensive software

Elite Member
Ocean City MD

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninjatrader
Favorite Futures: futures

expensive software

I have lost thousands of dollars in the market but what makes it worse is I have lost thousands on software and systems that I wish I could have my money back but since I cannot I would like to let anyone that is interested on software that did not help me 1. Blue wave after I bought it owner tells me he does not have time to teach me how to trade. 2. Roy Kelly after I bought it did not work stop using about a year later wanted to give it another try but needed to redownload the software so I called Roy and asked him if he could resend me the file so I could try it again on the same platform Esignal he said I would have to pay again because he had made changes to his indicators so I went on his website to see and guess what? not one change. 3.Prime Line indicators I thought I was buying a package for several thousand dollars all it was was some other indicators and him telling me how to set them up. Do you ever wonder how many software packages these people sell ? probably hundreds of thousands of dollars. Do you ever wonder if these people can even trade to make a living?

The following 3 users say Thank You to travel for this post:

Page generated 2018-10-15 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix