Problems with CQG Continuum Login failed: accountIDs has no Ids | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

Problems with CQG Continuum Login failed: accountIDs has no Ids

Crete, IL/USA

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader, Mt4
Broker/Data: Tradestation/Tradestation, NinjaTrader, FXCM and Tallinex
Favorite Futures: ES, CL, EUR/USD, TF

NinjaTrader View Post
Hi Spencer,

We are currently working with CQG on this issue. This impacts not only NinjaTrader Brokerage but any brokerage that offers Continuum and CQG.

FYI, if this is affecting so many clients because a server side problem took place, shouldn't NinjaTrader send an email to all of its clients telling them what happened and what they are going to do to fix the problem? This will install faith in its clients so people stay with Ninja and CQG and CQG Continuum. To be honest, today I was looking for other brokers as well as other platforms. Seems to me that some communication via email would be in order to re-install faith. I personally LOVE NinjaTrader and using their platform to trade from, develop, etc.. This why I care so much because NinjaTrader is my favorite trading platform and so far my experience with the Brokerage is great minus this one incident.

Follow me on Twitter Visit my Facebook Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to spinnybobo for this post: