Problems with CQG Continuum Login failed: accountIDs has no Ids | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

Problems with CQG Continuum Login failed: accountIDs has no Ids

Chicago, IL

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ThinkorSwim, NT7/8
Broker/Data: TDA, Doorman/NTB
Favorite Futures: index,energy

spinnybobo View Post
Hello Everybody

Is there anybody using @NinjaTrader NinjaTrader Brokerage ? I was in a LIVE trade today and logged of NinjaTrader platform, then put computer to sleep. I came back about 10 minutes later and when I tried to log into

NinjaTrader Continuum it said

Login failed: accountIDs has no Ids

I logged in on another platform while downloading a new NinjaTrader and it still did the same thing which makes me think it is a "broker issue" and not a "platform issue"

I had to call the trade desk to manipulate things

Did anybody ever have experience like this? I have been trading LIVE for about 1 1/2 weeks and it was a little ordeal when I switched from dynamic DOM to Static DOM. It took a while but it eventually worked.

any feedback would be great.

Naturally since I am a C# developer I wanted to also know if CQG Continuum has an API ? Because then I can just build my own order screen and if it is a platform issue I can always bypass it. Otherwise if it is a broker issue, I might be looking for a new broker if this happens again

thanks
Spencer

Hey Spencer,

I had the same issue, but i am back up again. What i did and I'm not sure if it was me who fixed it, but i went to where my license key was, UN-highlighted it, deleted 1 letter and typed it back in, then pushed ok, went to connect to continuum and it connected. I shut down NT7 3 times and each time it connected properly. Hope you get it working!

AEM

The following user says Thank You to aem14 for this post: