emini-watch.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

emini-watch.com

Hong Kong

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader, TWS
Broker/Data: IB/Kinetick
Favorite Futures: ES

OpalDragon View Post
Hello Richard!
Great post! and Thanks for the input! Do you still use the E-mini-watch tools?
I had quick question >> I wonder if you could post a few pictures of the Better Mom and the BETTER SINE on CL
with RJay No Gap Range Bars set to 5 tick ? They are great and he gives them on his site for free. /RangeNoGap | NinjaTrader Bar Chart By RJay
Is that possible?
THANKS
OPAL

Hi Opal,

Wow, that post was nearly 30 months ago when I was still looking my holy grail setup! Am not using the full suite of Better Indicators now as with price action and my Jigsaw tools there are more than enough signals to work on. I found the multi-timeframe with better indicators to be overkill for me, so dropped all but the ProAm indicator which does work Ok.

Down now to a single 2000 tick ES chart with Jigsaw to support price action setups. Just one 21EMA on the chart plus the Better ProAm as noted. Also have the Prem and NYSE Tick for 5% support, but Tick in particular appears to be manipulated by the big guys most of the time so need to be careful. Have a 5 minute ES to the side as use Al Brooks price action concepts and watch the 5 minute to imagine what Al is saying in his trading room.

Never bothered with Crude Oil and attach a snapshot of yesterday's 5 min chart (note I am 12 hours ahead) with all the Better Indicators inserted. Not sure what good this is, but no point me getting into anymore as you really need a BI full-suite user to help out. Maybe a tick chart would be more useful?

Hope that helps.
Richard

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

Richard
Hong Kong
The following 4 users say Thank You to RichardHK for this post: