The Rational Trader trading room/ system | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

The Rational Trader trading room/ system

Trading for Profit
Atlanta GA USA

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: thinkorswim/Ninja Trader
Favorite Futures: stock options; ES, CL, TF, 6E, 6J

vk79 View Post
I have seen many trading rooms, educators etc full of deception, dishonesty over the years. After taking a trial, I am impressed with the way in which Mr. Shane teaches and trades everyday in his trading room.
The only reason I still haven't made up my mind is as I am addicted to Ninjatrader but Shane uses Sierracharts with his custom indicators.

Check out his Daily videos.

I'm taking the trial now, and I have to agree with you and noodle's assessment. Shows his DOM, nothing hidden; trading NQ, QM and CL (although he is simming CL for now but trading the other two live). Doesn't charge extra for the indicators; is very knowledgable and a good profitable trader. All the info he provides about how to become a successful trader is very good also. And you can't beat $95 a month for the room. I'm very impressed. Obviously I am following him simming, but he was very profitable on Thursday and profitable today. I've simmed $630 in 'profit' the past two days (Thurs and Mon). And I've been trading a conservative approach taking smaller targets then he has. So far so good.

Page generated 2018-11-21 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix