Looking for a prop trading firm | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Looking for a prop trading firm

Trading Apprentice
Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja- and -MetaTrader
Favorite Futures: EUR/USD

Looking for a prop trading firm

Hi!

I have been trading forex for over 2 years now. Due to my age I'm still at school studying, so I dont have very much time for full time physical presence job. Therefore I dont have a big trading account which I could live off, but it is steadily growing.

Main reason I'm posting this here is the mass of information about the prop trading firms. I would like to find what are secure firm to start. Ive heard that Integra and Tower Hill are recommended.
What would you recommend?

I live in a country that fits London session and US session nicely into my day. I would not like to pay more than 1 000 dollars in deposit or data in month. Preferably I would like forex and equities.

All recommendations and proposals are welcome.( I have looked into lots of forums and lots of hesitations in my head to serve the main point of my post)

Thanks

Page generated 2018-11-17 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix