www.acetrades.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

www.acetrades.com

Kelowna, BC

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader, MetaTrader
Favorite Futures: Futures, Stocks

Although I feel rather foolish saying so, I paid for 6 months of room access with this character. Only my opinion, of course, but the guy is a big blow hard with an enormous ego. Probably THE worst money I have ever spent on trading Education. In trading, I think simple is probably always better than complicated, but his concepts are over-the-top simple, to the point of ridiculousness. In fairness, however, some of what he says does make perfect sense in hindsight. Some of the stuff he claims / teaches I could categorically disprove.

His recurring lecture on position size / money management would make anyone who has studied any Van Tharp or Ryan Jones material laugh out loud. He will give you "extra" special training if you send him a good testimonial. He has a peanut gallery in his Room who stroke his big ego on a daily basis and they are very quick to jump on any trial Users who post anything remotely close to what might be construed as a negative comment.

I would love to show you what I actually got from him but I did sign a non-disclosure agreement which I will honour. If you saw it though, your response might be something like, "you must be kidding". I would strongly recommend you spend your hard earned dollars elsewhere.

The following 13 users say Thank You to cavedog for this post: