Best Broker for AU with Ninjatrader? | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

Best Broker for AU with Ninjatrader?

Melbourne/Australia

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader, MT4, Jigsaw
Broker/Data: NinjaTrader Brokerage, FPMarkets
Favorite Futures: Futures, Stocks.

SilverFut View Post
Hi,

Trading ES mainly, during US session and need access to good volume / Tick data and able to run footprint charts.

I'm in the market for a new broker after switching platforms to Ninjatrader. Have a live account with TS but would prefer a option that would allow me to do everything from the NT platform.

Ideally, I would like a broker who provides data at the reduced rates for customers, reasonable commissions, has segregated customer funds and/or customer funds kept outside the US banking system. It would be a added bonus if somehow any funds got covered under the Aust deposit insurance scheme or any deposit insurance where ever the funds are held but not even sure that is a option with trading funds.

Have just had the run around with a certain company that everyone at futures.io (formerly BMT) knows but I will leave unmentioned as I don't feel like getting threatened with a summons to fight trumped up allegations in a US court. Now a bit jaded about the whole process and available options of brokers for AU. I have had a look through the old threads and any options for the AU are from posts years old.

Are there any members who can point me in the right direction for a broker friendly to AU customers, with good data included and the broker is still supported for new customers with the changes to the NT supported broker list?

Or should I just buy a data feed for NT and execute from the TS platform?

Is there a reliable way to use TS linked into NT and take the data I need from TS and still execute trades with all the functionality of NT through the TS account?

Thanks

Hi silverfut,

If i am not wrong CQG has data centers in australia. cant remeber where i read it. check cqg for more info.
ninjatrder uses continuum, its rebranded CQG. but check with the broker if the clearing firm the broker uses has the infrstucture in place for australia.

My 2cents