SMB Capital trading NYC, has anyone done this in house training ? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

SMB Capital trading NYC, has anyone done this in house training ?

Trading Apprentice
Franklin Lakes NJ

Futures Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninjatrader
Favorite Futures: ES

mfbreakout View Post
If you want to trade individual stocks, it's worth it. Just keep in mind that due to HFT, algos it has become extremely difficult to be successful as a day trader trading stocks. That's all they do. I took their course, paid $6500 and found out it's not for me.

After speaking with them on phone, my understanding is that the $6500 course(remote)/ Inhouse (7900sih) is just a foundation course. And although they put you throughsimulated trading in last 2 weeks its only for short periods. So unless I am mistaken this is a long video/reading course. I'm looking for more mentoring, watch and learn, be watched and get critical feedback.

They have "SMB tools" which is like $400 a month, kinda like a scanner and a few mentoring sessions. was thinking of giving that a go.

May I ask why you felt "The course just wasnt for you" ?

Page generated 2018-08-21 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix