mastersoftrading.com - Stay away at all costs | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

mastersoftrading.com - Stay away at all costs

Elite Member
MN

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader

I agree 100% with Shredder. I knew it was the same guy the second I heard his voice. I purchased his system a year ago because there was a guaranteed refund if the system didn't make money. The system did not make money, it actually lost a lot, and he never issued my refund. I paid through Paypal but it was after their 45 day window so I couldn't file a claim with them.

Stay away at all costs!!! I have the emails going back and forth about him saying he would issue a refund then coming up with excuse after excuse. So he let me try his new "system" for free. Same thing. I also know others who purchased the old systems and lost a lot of money.

It's the same guy. Same exact 4 markets, same promises of trading for an hour and being done. None of it is real. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

rptrader

The following 4 users say Thank You to rptrader for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-20 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix