mastersoftrading.com - Stay away at all costs | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

mastersoftrading.com - Stay away at all costs

Elite Member
Winnipeg Canada

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja
Favorite Futures: TF, ES , NG

mastersoftrading.com - Stay away at all costs

Hi everyone,

I just attended the OTC event presented by Masters of Trading ( Master of Trading ) and I wanted to warn any fellow members of this site and his offer.. I was pretty excited to attend the OTC webinar after reading the summary, which sounded almost too good to be true, but wanted to check it out anyways.. But to my surprise (or maybe lack of ) this was a previous presenter using another new business name.. His name is Mark Katzenberger, but he won't mention that, he only calls himself "lead trader" and his previous company names are XMAtrading.com, Bouncetrade.com, SuperScalpTrading.com, and EZProTrading.com ..None of those sites exist anymore.. I gave him money back in the EZProTrading.com and BounceTrade.com days. And have since seen him go on to have a couple more "scam" sites. The XMATrading.com site was his last venture and he was promoting it through a OTC webinar just a few months ago, and upon membership purchase it was supposed to include another lifetime membership, however that site no longer exists either.. Also his performance pages that he provides just prior to these webinars have some pretty high numbers, but that all changes after he sells more packages to unsuspecting buyers. The numbers/results page will quickly change and seem to stop being updated after just a couple weeks.. His current Masters Of Trading site is boasting some pretty big results, but I'm sure that will quickly change as it has previously.. I asked him a few questions today, but he avoided answering anything about xmatrading.com , and anything about the money back guarantee specifics was also avoided.

You can also search Big Mike Trading for a review of Bouncetrade.com which was one of his previous businesses( that again no longer exists).. Also on ripoffreport.com there is a complaint filed about his ezprotrading.com business.

I always come here to read reviews on vendors and services, and the reviews are always helpful.. And I just wanted to do my part and warn any fellow members about this one, and hope that no one else gets suckered into another one of his ventures.. "Buyer Beware" is very applicable here.

Thank you,

Shredder

The following 9 users say Thank You to Shredder for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-16 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix