NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com) | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com)

Belgium

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninjatrader
Broker/Data: Ninjatrader Brokerage, CQG
Favorite Futures: FDAX, FDXM ...maybe

learning0101 View Post
Hi @NT Brokerage just got this response from brokerage support:

"Thank you for your interest in NinjaTrader Brokerage. We do offer a CQG Mobile application.

There is a $25 monthly fee to use the Mobile application and we can offer it using NinjaTrader Brokerage.
With an additional $0.50 round trip commission.
You can find more information on the Mobile application at the following link: CQG M "

Is this different from what you are referencing here in another thread:
https://futures.io/ninjatrader/20380-release-date-ninjatrader-8-a-15.html
post 143

quote from that thread
NinjaTrader Brokerage offers CQG Mobile for this type of request. You can email our brokerage support team (brokeragesupport@ninjatrader.com) to get it setup. There is no monthly fee but a $0.25 per contract additional fee.

Thanks in advance

@NinjaTrader organized it for me that there is no 25/Month charge. There is a small additional charge for any trades done over the CQG.M application. 50 cents for my instrument.

I don't trade from my phone but it's a good backup solution and I could go flat for example.

The application is pretty good in fact.

P

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to podski for this post: