Best Forex Broker? | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

Best Forex Broker?

Erie,Pa

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja, Oanda
Broker/Data: Oanda-practice demo
Favorite Futures: GBP/AUD...wild ride

Forexoil View Post
Hi tim
For most currencies the FXCm platorm lets you trade as little as $1000 lots. So a 1% move, which might take several hours, is only $10. A 10% move is measured in weeks and months..
In short there is more than enough flexibilty with lot size.

Forexoil,

Thanks for the info. I did read where there are unusual pip moves and they have been documented as far as date and time. I have a hunch online trading academy has ties with this broker. Just a gut feeling to steer clear at this point. With Oanda, I can trade anywhere in between the micro, mini and standard. If I am compelled to try a new strategy or my setup isn't met for all my criteria, but see a strong probability, I have that option to back off slightly or to increase slightly.
They have been prompt to answer my q's and not once any pressure to go live. And there is no time limit for practice. I have an ongoing balance sheet that includes interest payments/charges. I treat this account as if I am live.

Tim

Supply & Demand ... Core Strategy Plan.
Visit my Facebook Reply With Quote