Interactive Brokers not allowing futures trading in IRAs | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

Interactive Brokers not allowing futures trading in IRAs

Las Vegas NV United States

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: QST, Zaner360, ONYX, NinjaTrader, Rithmic, CTS
Broker/Data: RCG, Crossland, Gain Capital, ADMIS, Dorman, many feeds and platforms.
Favorite Futures: options

Futures and options trading in an IRA without restrictions

Each brokerage firm is different in their policy regarding trading futures, and options on futures, in a retirement account.

We work with clients trading futures (and options on futures) in retirement accounts of all types and sizes and would be happy to assist any IB clients looking for a better "home". Those trading retirement accounts with us are treated as any other client, there are no restrictions on their trading, and we offer them exchange minimum margins (SPAN).

*There is substantial risk of loss in trading futures and options.

If you have any questions about the products or services provided by DeCarleyTrading, please send me a Private Message or use the futures.io "Ask Me Anything" thread.
Follow me on Twitter Visit my Facebook Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote