AlphaWave Trading Review (www.alphawavetrader.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

AlphaWave Trading Review (www.alphawavetrader.com)

Trading for Fun
san antonio, tex

Futures Experience: None
Platform: oec
Favorite Futures: lean hogs

wow! JCHAWAII , you have tried more things than even me. Personally I have gotten very good at spreadsheet programming, and that's about it.

You actually learned something from ALLA PETERS?? I found that she has a great voice, because she was opera trained. I'm willing to look past her broken english "remember what we must remember"..."meaning of the meaning" and "s and p respects decision point 2". But if she cannot make sense in her trading room, how is she going to be able to teach me anything??

That's also the conundrum of a free trial. If I don't learn anything, then I wouldn't pay for the program. If learn a lot, then I don't need the program.

Also, if these gurus are so great, why don't they post the trading logs that show the time/position/profit. All trading platforms make this easy, even in the demo mode.

Even I know how to do that!

Hawaii huh! Lucky you!!!

Page generated 2018-11-14 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix