NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com) | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com)

Belgium

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninjatrader
Broker/Data: Ninjatrader Brokerage, CQG
Favorite Futures: FDAX, FDXM ...maybe

Ninjatrader Brokerage - Solution

Well. It's certainly early days but being a futures.io (formerly BMT) Elite member (with all the benefits and indeed responsibilities that come with that ... i.e. "be nice" ..) is sure working out here.

Why do I say this ?

a. a quick broker switch (OK .. it wasn't quick .. it took some time .. ) and I've managed to (almost)half my commission & reduce my overall price information costs - I don't want to put a number on this .. but it's worth hundreds and hundreds per month.

b. I guess because futures.io (formerly BMT)/we are taken seriously ... you get a direct line to Ninjatrader and issues like my backup CQG connection get sorted out in minutes.

I know that the folks at Ninjatrader are busy with lots of stuff and no doubt treading the own brokerage/multi-broker system line carefully but it seems that there are benefits.

Many thanks to all @NinjaTrader

regards

p

p.s. incidentally the CQG mobile "app" isn't an app. HTML5. Maybe even more flexible than an app... not sure. It's not bad at all ... and does the job.

Last edited by podski; March 13th, 2015 at 06:11 AM.
Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to podski for this post: