Trade 2 Live (www.trade2live.com) review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Trade 2 Live (www.trade2live.com) review

Elite Member
Tampa, FL

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: NT, SC

Do I read this right that you lost money a long time ago with this room, and now did so again?! Always do your own due diligence, but if it helps...

As the prior post was a couple of years ago, one thing to always keep in mind that rooms/traders change their affiliations, so if you decided to try them based on the review before yours re: a trader named Thomas, it doesn't appear that Thomas is with that room anymore.
Trade2Live ? About Us

Thomas would appear to be Thomas DeLello, as I watched him many times a year or two ago - I think in his own room - and that style of trading matches him. He seemed legit (showing DOM, if I recall), but not my style. Yeah, here's a listing from a couple of years ago:
Welcome to OnlineTraderCentral.com

If he was the reason you gave Trade2Live a look, Thomas can be found at his own room; again, not my cup of tea, but if you're interested:
Who We Are | OrderFlowEdge

Fwiw, here's George from Trade2Live's info from NFA, if interested:
BASIC Details

I don't know anything else; couldn't find my 10 foot pole. Not surprised with your latter experience from his bio, having company after company, IB after IB. The Trade2Live website's bio on him it says he sold his IB business in 2011 to focus on trading (though that company was a managed funds and trading company, too). Per his NFA listing that business he left in 2011 has a status of "No Current Status"; maybe a purchaser changed the name. He was briefly affiliated with another IB in 2013, too.
BASIC Details

The following 2 users say Thank You to GreatDane for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-21 in 0.08 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix