Anyone have any experience with Darrell Martin and his Apex Investing Institute? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Anyone have any experience with Darrell Martin and his Apex Investing Institute?

Elite Member
Fort Lauderdale Florida

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja Trader
Favorite Futures: CL, 6E

Apex Indicators

So with reference to the Apex Trading system, I just feel I have to add a bit more to this. I have received a email of them admitting and acknowledgement of the trading system to have issues, and that they do need to have serious redevelopment of it. They actually ask not to post this information in there forum so no others will be alerted to this, the fact is all these other poor traders are getting cleaned out, while Apex just keeps making new rules to try and make this system feel worthy.

I tell you I have ran into many ugly vendors, but this one takes the cake. Darrell Martin and Apex How do you go to bed and sleep at night? WOW!!!

The following 3 users say Thank You to drytlewski322 for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-18 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix