Amp futures no longer supporting ninjatrader? | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

Amp futures no longer supporting ninjatrader?

Waco TX.

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: retired ...maybe
Favorite Futures: anything with the slightest edge..

Ninjatrader playing monopoly

As a lifetime license holder of Ninjatrader I am not very happy that they have used all the brokers and the people that have bought their lifetime license as a stepping stone to create their own brokerage. I know business is business but now that Ninjatrader brokerage has basically stabbed in the back the brokers that supported their platform by undercutting their prices and going after their clients.

The fact that someday eventually the only broker that will support Ninjatrader platform will be there own NinjaBrokerage sticks in my craw a lot that I have paid around $1000 for the use of a platform that was originally promoted to be used by many brokers. So in essence I feel we both have been stabbed in the back. If Ninjatrader offered to pay me back my $1000 I had paid I would be fine with that or if their broker gave back what I had paid through some sort of commission discount until my license fee is returned that would be a win win for them as they most likely would get many new clients and the clients would be happy to get refunded for getting stabbed in the back.

Quantismo "Not afraid to talk about the elephant in the room......."

The following 5 users say Thank You to quantismo for this post: