Best Forex Broker? | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

Best Forex Broker?

Erie,Pa

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja, Oanda
Broker/Data: Oanda-practice demo
Favorite Futures: GBP/AUD...wild ride

Currency Brokers

Joseph,

Contact ninja and ask for their update on supporting forex brokers. Investing.com has a list but is outdated as Atc is listed. Believe ninja only brokers futures contracts at this time.

As for Oanda, day ends at 5 pm est. They are located on Broadway in New York on the 46th floor of multi-billions. Commissions are spread going in AND spread coming out. The weeks are partitioned neatly in the daily chart format. Scrolling with arrow keys all 4 directions and mouse click to scrunch and widen time frames. Haven't explored all the bells and whistles, but some don't function being a demo account. Impressed with the ongoing balance sheet...neatly presented and time saver for tax season.

Options for java run web browser, which I am using, or your favorite mt4. The neat of the web is you can click on the taskbar and bring up a chart in the corner as you browse the web or check your email. Demo quick to set up and they haven't bugged me not once in the first week. Your choice of leverage as is your choice of lots. Gave support a test chat and was right there at 5 in the morning. So far, I am content.

Tim

Visit my Facebook Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to missionatsea for this post: