What Training courses you have please give me your review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

What Training courses you have please give me your review

Just starting out...
Virginia

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: metatrader
Favorite Futures: EUR/JPY

I think the master swing trader is valuable for most traders. You can get the book from your local library and see if you respond to the material before you buy any training courses. I don't like to recommend anything that costs money because trading has so much to do with the individual what works for me might not work for you. With that said I think the material is worth the cost. It is comprehensive and guides the trader very well on building a plan for entries and managing trades.

The website is at hardrightedge.com. I do not trade with indicators, and this material includes indicators. Many of them, tells you how to use them together. All the usual. I think it was good for me. Helped me become a well rounded trader. I feel like it's important to know how other people trade even if you don't trade the same way.

You could find everything for free on the internet, but if someone was interested in saving time and having an organized "lesson plan" than again I think it is worth while. It is not expensive. I would not list it with the scams that are out there.

One of the big concepts that is covered is market cycles and how to trade them correctly with the right tools.

Page generated 2018-10-15 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix