Best Forex Broker? | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

Best Forex Broker?

asheville north carolina USA

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: ATC trader (OEC white label)
Broker/Data: ATC
Favorite Futures: futures

Joseph689 View Post
@ bourgeois
I appreciate your reply and your feedback.
FPA has ATCBrokers at 4.5/5 stars for customer satisfaction. They were actually my first choice, got busy looking at others I forgot them totally. I'm getting mixed info on whether they support Ninja Trader or not. I'll check them out again.
I checked out your mentioned book, "Getting Started in Currency Trading", looks interesting. I actually just ordered it on Amazon. Thank you!!
Thanks again, bourgeois!!

They're platform offerings are much more robust for FX than for futures. I would actually suggest looking elswhere for a futures trading broker. I did not realize that Ninja was popular amongst FX traders. One platform they do offer that I think looks really nice is MOTIVEWAVE. I think ATC's standard comes for free is MT4.

That book is really good for explaining the innards of FX. Also look up Kathy Lien. She has several really good books about FX.
Good luck!

"Napoleans severest comment on his beaten enemies - that they "saw to many things at once""- Hart
The following user says Thank You to bourgeois pig for this post: