Best Ninja Trader paid indicator? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Best Ninja Trader paid indicator?

Market Wizard
virginia

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninja
Favorite Futures: ES

Forum Reputation: Legendary

Bobo View Post
Brian, as you know, there is not such a thing as a correct answer to your question because what is good for a trader maybe is not good for a different trader.
I guess you have to decide based on:
- what type of trading you do - scalping, swing, etc.
- on what is based your trading
- if you are interested to build on what you already use, or not, if is not working very well

Because I'm using mainly Footprint,Volume Profile, some links to some products that are using at least partially in their programming such information (alphabetical order) to take a look and decide for yourself:

....rightlinetrading.com/....

If you will find at least one of the above mentioned add-ons of interest for you, next step will be to ask Big Mike's members using the product(s) to share the experience they have with the product(s) you selected.
Success

just want to point it out they use my indicator and re-name it without my permission. This picture is from their video right on their main page.

Attached Thumbnails
Best Ninja Trader paid indicator?-2015-03-02_1249.png  
The following user says Thank You to cory for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-17 in 0.07 seconds with 12 queries on phoenix