Best Forex Broker? | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

Best Forex Broker?

Erie,Pa

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja, Oanda
Broker/Data: Oanda-practice demo
Favorite Futures: GBP/AUD...wild ride

Brokers

Joseph,

The almighty U.S. is putting the hammer down. I had settled on Axitrade in Australia, but as of June last year, the American government told them all the money will stay in the pockets of the exchanges here at home. Love my country but fear it's government. Atc looks like a solid choice. I did read some comments where they are the IB broker for fxcm. They are too pricey for my pocket change and 2 1/2 times the margin on oil over a discount futures broker. Seems all the one stop shopping brokers are high in futures. Settling on Oanda to demo, then try some small trades and see where it goes. They do offer 74 pair which does add more markets for setups and do understand is an excellent learning curve broker. They will be after me money as they are a market maker. Heck, with the small unit lots they offer, won't get much. I'll continue to look, but I am afraid the options have dried up as our country pressures the world to do things the American way...greed. By the way, myfxchoice does not accept US residents...noted on the bottom of their home page. This is the beginning of a journey for me and hope the ride never ends. Stay in touch.

Cheers ,
Tim

Visit my Facebook Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to missionatsea for this post: