Trade Point Technologies | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Trade Point Technologies

Elite Member
SF Bay Area + CA/US

Futures Experience: None
Platform: TS, TOS, Ninja(Analytics)
Favorite Futures: NQ ES & CL

Forum Reputation: Legendary

@Silvester17 Must say yr ladder looks nice and you have a valid point and unique perspective and compliments OF is what I gather if used together.

I have traded off ladders in the past and have done so very successfuly due to very unique characteristics. vendor site did so much stuff with order flow and ladders that it was not funny. Won't get into vendor names here. Problem for me was it needed use of NT or their prop sw and was mostly in a lang which was not english which meant i had to go thru extra step of translating their videos and document for myself meant $s and time spent doing that...and had to also subscribe to data feed . Lol too much trouble since i cannot cut away from TradestatIon. The best have seen in OF trading considering have gone thru some few Of sw. I say this as I love the unique insight u bring in yr chart which is refreshing.

Anyways the thread focuses on spike..intensity so will not divert. I love what I have from Tradepoint and use it differently to what you showed. But thnx for sharing. It's a unique perspective and valid as you show. Even just ladders when used needs a good way to analyze which I have seen in the past as I mentioned. Really appreciate u sharing. If you ever consider Tradestation and can get a ladder in there I hope we can get in touch .

Friday was a day when stuff was very apparent with spike..intensity at peak. A similar day was around couple of weeks back. I guess yr chart is from last friday. People who understand markets will never cherry pick as yrself . Thnx again

Cheers
s

The following 2 users say Thank You to paps for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-19 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix