Trade Point Technologies | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Trade Point Technologies

Market Wizard
Columbus, OH

Futures Experience: None
Platform: NT 8, TOS
Favorite Futures: ES

Forum Reputation: Legendary

I also believe that intensity (maybe not spikes) can be helpful in trading.

here's an indicator that measures intensity, including bid, ask and total volume. looks kind of nice, but not saying much without knowing what to look for:

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

now since I like to pay attention to bid/ask (delta) divergences, I included that with the intensity indicator as well. looking already better:

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

like mentioned above, I like bid/ask (delta) divergences. so we can include the delta volume divergence indicator here:

and when we put those 2 indicators on the same chart, it looks like this:

that's already a big improvement. but we still can do better

now we also take a look at the volume ladder. here pay we pay attention to the max and min delta divergences. that would have created the following trades (from yesterday and not cherry picked):

the following would have been the worst trade. still good for 2 points, but could have resulted in a loss:

have to say, there're a couple trades I wouldn't have taken. those were just examples without considering the actual details from the volume ladder. but still nice trades and I would like to call them the "quadruple divergence"

The following 9 users say Thank You to Silvester17 for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-14 in 0.08 seconds with 12 queries on phoenix