AMP CME charges? | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

AMP CME charges?

Houston, Texas

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader,TOS,Etrade,St
Broker/Data: NT:( tos,etrade,CS
Favorite Futures: stocks,options,futures,forex

sorry bro

kronie View Post
I would ask for change back, from your 2 cents....

actually, it only starts with nuisance fees.

there are those of us who have multiple accounts, particularly for segregation of funds, and such. Logging into one's accoount through their trading application, just to check balances, or shift funds, incurs those trading fees. Quickly one realizes that having eight (8) accounts are no longer a sole $15 monthly tax, but eight times that tax, and each month too.

Either way to sunday, increasing operating expenses causes any business savvy trader to seek alternatives, and in so doing re-evaluate their business proposition. In this specific case, CME has done themselves a short sighted disservice in trying to capitalize off their retail public customer base.

Hi @kronie, you are absolutely correct and I did not look at it in this context.
However the point of my post was :
If you can't change it why gripe about it? Just deal! Where I come from it's called this crazy thing, LIFE!!

Last edited by learning0101; February 21st, 2015 at 09:27 AM.