Trade Point Technologies | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Trade Point Technologies

Elite Member
SF Bay Area + CA/US

Futures Experience: None
Platform: TS, TOS, Ninja(Analytics)
Favorite Futures: NQ ES & CL

Forum Reputation: Legendary

hi @DavidHP i guess he may have had his reasons not to post. One reason I can think of is the Spikes are real time. I have no way to see them if Tradestation is not up and running means they cannot be seen in a backtested method.

I normally do not post these but since you mentioned thought of posting.since i find them useful. Anyways I am just a user and my bias since I like it. This is part of my HUD feed but is similar to the spikes seen on the web. I however use the HUD and Spikes with a different co-relation which I will not discuss here since this is only related to the spikes.

thanks for sharing your views.

cheers
s

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

Page generated 2018-08-20 in 0.06 seconds with 12 queries on phoenix