Trade Point Technologies | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Trade Point Technologies

Market Wizard
New Orleans, La (Mardi Gras City)

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Ninjatrader / Optimus Futures / AmpFutures
Favorite Futures: ES / 6E / 6B / CL

cunparis View Post
...so I asked Pat to share a chart of earlier in the day so I could see whether he had the same "false alert" peaks or if his algorithms were able to filter out the exact top/bottom. He never would post any other charts leading up to the top/bottom. If you look closely this chart of the top/bottom spans a very small timeframe. I found this same pattern occurs during the trading day and if one traded off that they'd have a very low win rate.

Someone else at Trader's Laboratory claimed to have come up with something similar to Pat's intensity, as far as I know, he didn't post that he was using it or that it was useful for him.

I created an indicator that would closely duplicate Pat's. It worked pretty much just like his and did what he said his did.
(He was not very helpful in the creation)
He would not post charts other than the hand picked examples but as cunparis said, other signals were produced.

I decided the indicator was not great for trading every signal and I have developed better replacements.
Here is an image I made of the original indicator in 2010.
Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

Rejoice in the Thunderstorms of Life . . .
Knowing it's not about Clouds or Wind. . .
But Learning to Dance in the Rain ! ! !
The following user says Thank You to DavidHP for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-15 in 0.08 seconds with 12 queries on phoenix