Anybody heard of topsteptrader (review) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Anybody heard of topsteptrader (review)

Vancouver Island, Canada

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: T4, IB, TD Ameritrade
Broker/Data: Stage5
Favorite Futures: ES CL RTY Stocks

GFIs1 View Post
I would like to make it clear concerning Combines: I won one TST combine here on futures.io (formerly BMT) in last journal contest.
Which I could unfortunately not take. This would be my ultimate 400$ gained to run into the next wall

But the truth lies much deeper:
As every follower of my journals know - I am trading the Dax. The Dax. Exclusively.
Hmmm - not allowed for a TST combine - but if you are approved AFTER a combine then you CAN.
Anyway - to change instrument, trading time (US based), unknown field to manage - then this first combine
is quicker than nothing LOST!
My external costs for the change of instrument, charts etc. to trade in a different environment and time
are much higher than the benefit of a passed combine (which is certainly not given on first attempt - lol)

My offer is to hand over a free combine (150K - wow!). PM me and explain what your idea for trading is..

All my attempts in trading were to optimize my trading to stay profitable. If things develop further as I had
in the past - then I do not need any combines. For some people it might be the right tool to get to new
levels with some coaching.

GFIs1

Here is my free idea towards the free combine...You email TST direct and ask for a custom combine trading the DAX... Then start a journal here on futures.io (formerly BMT) detailing your journey.

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Yukoner for this post: