Rande Howell's Material Psychology (www.tradersstateofmind.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Rande Howell's Material Psychology (www.tradersstateofmind.com)

Market Wizard
San Jose, CA

Futures Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Dorman Trading, Kinetick
Favorite Futures: NQ all day every day, maybe only one 1-3 times per day.

Forum Reputation: Legendary

I think what really helps is having a solid strategy and experience in the markets(trade the range if your a day trader). Trade the same way every time. Once you get over the fear of losing things become easier. Keeping stops inline with trading account, letting profits run inline with S&R and average range, and not getting in your own way. I think when you're new you don't know your butt from your face so you get worked up over not being successful when you haven't taken the time to develop your skills. Depression, fear, anxiety, euphoria, etc, it's all normal and OK. Anyways that how it is for me. I had to change my viewpoint on trading and what it is for me. Mindfulness helps, I don't mediate, but just focusing helps, I guess you could call that meditation. Anyways Randy seams like a good dude. The one thing his book has given was a different perspective on life. If you like doing things on your own Garry Van Warmerdam is good too, he's not trading related, but it all applies. Great self mastery course. Happy trading folks.

"Small disciplines repeated with consistency every day lead to great achievements gained slowly over time."
The following 3 users say Thank You to teamtc247 for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-14 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix