AMP CME charges? | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

AMP CME charges?

Auckland, New Zealand

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: Sierra Chart
Broker/Data: AMP/CQG
Favorite Futures: Whatever moves in my timezone

pipandrun View Post
One can choose only one exchange, what i did and then itīs only 5$ monthly.
You had to fill an application form for that.
http://info.ampfutures.com/cme_nonpro_certification
Even i choosed only one exchange, they nevertheless charged 15$.
They told me, that they have changed it now.
Next month i will see....

Same here. AMP charged me $15 even though I had selected 1 exchange only. They have now corrected this.

At least this is better than NT Brokerage who charged me $5 even though they told me in December I would not be charged if I did not access the data at all during the month (which I didn't). They have now agreed to reverse this for giving incorrect advice, although credit has not come through yet. However I will have to pay $5pm from now on for the benefit of having a 'standby' broker and CME datafeed even if I do not access the CME feed at all. The alternative is to tell NT in advance of a month that I will not require the data and I will be unsubscribed - but that defeats the purpose of having a 'standby' broker, account, platform, datafeed ie because you never know when you will need it and you would first have to contact NT to get the subscription re-established.