Whats the best training program to learn futures trading? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Whats the best training program to learn futures trading?

Elite Member
San Antonio, Tx

Futures Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninjatrader
Broker/Data: Ninjatrader, CQG
Favorite Futures: ES

anthony667 View Post
I'm new to futures and wanted to ask if there is any advice for the best education program to learn to trade? I've heard of Emni academy($5k) and The daytrading academy($5k), and the online trading academy (Priciest 10k+). I dont want to waste money on scams or expensive and useless indicator software. I understand the value of coaching and an education, advice from pro traders on how to get jump started?

From my experience I would recommend becoming an elite member here first. There is a lot to read and learn from other traders.

I was about to recommend Jeff Quinto's professional trader academy but I just went to the website and they are not doing the PTA anymore. It was only a hundred bucks a month over a few months to take the course so it was relatively cheap. Seems he is doing mentoring at Jeff Quinto | Professional Trader Mentoring Program. I don't know if I would pay almost ten grand for this new course though. You could always e-mail him and ask if there is anything he could do for you at a lower price, worse he could do is say no.

He was one of the first people I went to when I got into futures. He is on the CME website here : http://www.cmegroup.com/education/getting-started.html . If you google his name you'll find a video of his history and bio. He was president of Monroe Trout's firm, Rand Financial. There are you tube videos of him and there is a webinar here on futures.io (formerly BMT) by him. He has a partner named Aldo who is from Argentina I think. In my opinion I found the contributions by Aldo to be not so interesting lets say. A lot on Elliot wave and psychology. If only Aldo was offering trading education I would pass.

Good luck with your search.

Page generated 2018-08-15 in 0.09 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix