When will Greece leave the Euro? | Currency Futures

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Currency Futures

This subforum allows you to find traders that trade Currency Futures. You may post about anything to do with trading currency futures in this section

When will Greece leave the Euro?

Madrid - Spain

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Own (more or less)
Favorite Futures: S&P500, FDAX, €/$, CL, etc.

puma View Post
@Wikmar

I am replying here to your post, because I dont know if they want this in the SP500 thread.

I can sum-up my point as: "Europe needs to get out of the Euro for Europe's sake."

There was a Europe before 2000 (before the Euro).
There was a common market, harmonized/low trade barriers.
There was peaceful collaboration.

Now, with & because of the EURO you have 50%+ youth unemployment in Spain/Italy/Greece
besides many other ills.
That is mental! They have every right to burn down the house - and they will.

A common currency forces common tax/fiscal system (meaning: shared debt under the same tax laws).
There is NO popular majority for this - anywhere in Europe (all (of the few allowed) ballots showed this).
One can summarize the EU policies of the last 3 years as salami tactics to sneak this shared debt in - via
backdoors & misnaming.

A common currency forces common economic policies. "One ring to rule them all ".
The ultimate central planing. The EUDSSR.

Of course this totally ignores any local unique characteristics:
e.g strong family business structure in Italy
or the deep rooted mistrust for government in Greece - probably going back to the conflict with Turkey or the 70ies

Dont think for a second, the economic malaise is your counties fault. Be proud of your nation (or local state).

This makes me -want to punch a Eurocrat - I dont see one right now.

If you look at a high resolution map of per capita productivity in Europe,you will see,
that Germany is incapable to lift its own underdeveloped east
- this situation persists for 25 years !

Europe needs to get out of the Euro for Europe's sake.

Mainly agree with you, @puma. In few words, UE has been very very bad calved, mainly because of many many interests among what it was not the citizens interest.

It is a destructive situation, and the worst is that the final fault becomes from the citizens, who have been accepting some candy poisoned, doesn't knowing what to do / choose.

Kind regards from the black hole.

Home people force
https://wikmar.wordpress.com/
The following user says Thank You to Wikmar for this post: