The Electronic Local method | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

The Electronic Local method

Elite Member
Norway

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: InvestorRT
Broker/Data: TransAct
Favorite Futures: ES

I also used to follow his blog until he posted something about his father having created a winning roulette system. When someone questioned this, he went on defending it in the comments by telling how he believes money managment can provide an edge where no edge exists.

Its funny how this shows how he clearly has no clue about money mangment as all such systems in roulette would just be taking a lot of small wins until you ultimately blow up.

Also if anyone have seen his long term investment blog, he has a system which is based on "the statistic that 90% or so of options expire worthless." If I had to guess this system would be pretty close to his dads roulett system, lots of small gains before the big loss.

Tried to ask for any kind of proof that he was actually a profitable trader, but he just ignored me.

Would never waste any time on his training even if it was free and hate myself for all the time I have spent trying to figure out his "setups".

The following 4 users say Thank You to bluerosetc for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-16 in 0.08 seconds with 12 queries on phoenix