Is IQFeed really needed when having Rithmic? | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

Is IQFeed really needed when having Rithmic?

Omaha NE/USA

Trading Experience: None
Platform: DTN.IQ
Favorite Futures: Futures

@ostadler please contact me directly and I will check all your services and exchange fees to insure you are recieving the lowest rates.

With tens of thousands of customers, there is obviously a reason people choose us to power their trading platforms. If you only trade the ES and believe the contract can be traded by watching a real time chart only, IQFeed is going to be overkill for you. However, if you understand that there are multiple dynamics to the market then you need more than a single contracts real time quote. We provide cross asset information so traders can see what is happening in the equity markets, other futures markets, forex markets, etc. Our service includes real time streaming news so you are able to react to economic, social, political or other market moving events. In addition, we calculate over 700 market breadth indicators every second to provide insight into market undertones. With nearly 10 years of 1 minute bars of history that we back-adjust for you, professional traders are able to spend more time focused on making profitable trades instead of worrying about or managing their data. And, should you ever have a question or problem, we are here 24 hours per day five and a half days per week to help.

Since IQFeed is supported by nearly all of the top analytical platforms, you don't have to feel locked into one way of analyzing your trades. Run multiple platforms at the same time, knowing the most accurate data is on them all.

Feel free to contact me with any questions, we are here to help.

James To, Business Development Manager, Trading
DTN
9110 West Dodge Road, Omaha, NE 68128
Toll-Free 800.475.4755 x8432 | Ph. 402.255.8432
james.to@dtn.com | Welcome to DTN IQFeed! - Fast, Reliable, Affordable. Market Data and API's.

If you have any questions about IQFeed please send me a Private Message or use the BMT "Ask Me Anything" thread.
The following 3 users say Thank You to IQFeed James for this post: