Rithmic feed and rissues | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

Rithmic feed and rissues

Jindřichův Hradec, Czech Republic

bob7123 View Post
This thread gave me pause.

In the past I had used Rithmic with Vision Financial and didnít have problems. I was mostly a sim trader then, so I probably wasnít hitting the platform hard enough to notice problems, I mostly relied on what others were saying on futures.io (formerly BMT) and elsewhere.

At this point I am about to give Rithmic another whirl, with an account that uses ADMIS as the FCM.

Iím wondering if people felt problems like the one discussed in this thread are more or less likely to happen with ADMIS as the FCM. Iíve seen some very positive things posted on futures.io (formerly BMT) about ADMIS, but I am concerned about reliability.

Also, Iím aware that this thread got somewhat discordant at times. If folks could try to be dispassionate in their replies and keep in mind we are a community trying to help each other as well as make money for ourselves, Iíd appreciate it.

Thanks,

-Bob

hi Bob,

there weren't any problems with Rithmic since those really rare issues recently. I've been using Rithmic for year and half and it is extremely stable and solid datafeed. Nothing is 100% all the time so those issues were acceptable as long as they don't repeat frequently and so far they don't. Using Sierra Chart with Rithmic datafeed via Optimus Trading Group which is introducing broker to FMC Admis and it is great combo. So that is feedback and recommodation I can provide you. Good luck in trading.

The following user says Thank You to nojgic for this post: