Historical Data beyond what Ninja has? | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

Historical Data beyond what Ninja has?

Kirkland, WA/United States

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Optimus/Vision/Rithmic
Favorite Futures: Futures

Is anyone familiar with this company?

Ninjatrader Native Historical Data & Market Replay Data for Futures, Forexs & Stocks : Continuous Intraday Tick, Minute, Day, Volume, Bid, Ask, Last, Level I & Level II High Frequency Trading Data

They say they have futures data going back 45 years available for download, and for NinjaTrader. It looks like it might be in continuous contract format though, which I thought I read was not ideal to run historical optimization runs on.

Think big, think positive, never show any sign of weakness. Always go for the throat. Buy low, sell high. Fear? That's the other guy's problem. In this building, it's either kill or be killed. You make no friends in the pits and you take no prisoners. One minute you're up half a million in soybeans and the next, boom, your kids don't go to college and they've repossessed your Bentley. Are you with me?