The Rational Trader trading room/ system | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

The Rational Trader trading room/ system

Elite Member
Prospect, KY. USA

Futures Experience: None
Platform: Sierra Chart
Broker/Data: Infinity
Favorite Futures: /CL

The Rational Trader trading room/ system

The Rational Trader

I stumbled across Shane Handy at an Infinity Futures webinar a couple of weeks ago which caught my eye. There was not sell this, buy that, vote for me and I'll set you free BS - straight up from the get go. (IMO most promo's tend to be a zero.)

That prompted me to attend a four hour (it went five) webinar put on by Shane the following Saturday morning, damn good stuff. To view a recording of that webinar go to the website, bottom of the page.

Ok, what's up with that, 2/ 2.

Then I took advantage of his seven day trial for seven US clams, again that dog will hunt.

On to the what he does/ trade room.

Shane primarily trades /CL (a rarity in just that) with a few custom indicators which he provides with your monthly subscription (I don't know if they are included with the trial package, never tried to download them.) The charting software is Sierra Chart and SC numbers bars - which is the bread and butter of the system.

The overall base/ underlying/ premise is order flow (price action) coupled with pointed rules for entering trades and NOT entering trades.

I know enough about tape reading, price action, distribution and accumulation to make me dangerous, but Shane put order flow in terms that I could understand, grasp, get my head around - that of which helped me with other esteemed folks here at futures.io (formerly BMT), yadda yadda.

The only drawback I found was the live trading room is open from roughly 0830amET to 12noon.

All in all I believe it's worth your time for at least a seven day trial and/ or signing up for his FREE daily videos especially if you trade /CL.

Mr. Handy runs a very professional, rule based, no bullshit trading room.

Visit his website, make your own decision.

Cheers, ride safe and keep the rubber side down

-Bill_M

Full disclosure: I have NO interest in therationaltrader.com et al.

The following 4 users say Thank You to WilleeMac for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-20 in 0.08 seconds with 12 queries on phoenix