Stage 5 Trading's Anthony Giacomin (Managing Partner) - Ask Me Anything (AMA) | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

Stage 5 Trading's Anthony Giacomin (Managing Partner) - Ask Me Anything (AMA)

Chicago, IL, USA

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: CT Bookmap, IRT
Broker/Data: Rithmic/IQFeed
Favorite Futures: ES, CL, RTY

KahunaDog View Post
Ft71 and Anthony.
Thank you for the answers. Ft71 I find your pre market videos a wonderful luxury, offering insight.

Ft71 I just wanted to clarify that I do not mind working hard and learning. My post above mentioned that.

I get the "there's no free lunch."

Since this query I've logged numerous hours maybe 50to75plus hours watching (and rewatching) videos, reading, actual market, reading/marking charts and replaying data observing volume profile. This is not mentioning actual the actual time spent in the market.
I say this just to clarify a possible misinterpretation of I am/was not willing to put in the time. In comparison that time is nothing compared to the hours others have done over the years, but it is a commitment.

(Ultimately) As you wrote, it offers great ideas on where to fish.

I thank you greatly for the time and wisdom you've shared on futures.io (formerly BMT) and your videos.

Glad to hear that you are moving forward. Cheers!
FT71

Risk Disclaimer: Trading Futures is not suitable for all investors. Past Performance is not indicative of future results.

If you have any questions about the products or services provided, please send me a Private Message or use the futures.io "Ask Me Anything" thread
Follow me on Twitter
The following 2 users say Thank You to FuturesTrader71 for this post: