Stage 5 Trading's Anthony Giacomin (Managing Partner) - Ask Me Anything (AMA) | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

Stage 5 Trading's Anthony Giacomin (Managing Partner) - Ask Me Anything (AMA)

Hawaii at the beach

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: Nt8, MotiveWave, TOS
Broker/Data: S5
Favorite Futures: ES, ZB fine alcohol and muscle cars

Ft71 and Anthony.
Thank you for the answers. Ft71 I find your pre market videos a wonderful luxury, offering insight.

Ft71 I just wanted to clarify that I do not mind working hard and learning. My post above mentioned that.

I get the "there's no free lunch."

Since this query I've logged numerous hours maybe 50to75plus hours watching (and rewatching) videos, reading, actual market, reading/marking charts and replaying data observing volume profile. This is not mentioning actual the actual time spent in the market.
I say this just to clarify a possible misinterpretation of I am/was not willing to put in the time. In comparison that time is nothing compared to the hours others have done over the years, but it is a commitment.

(Ultimately) As you wrote, it offers great ideas on where to fish.

I thank you greatly for the time and wisdom you've shared on futures.io (formerly BMT) and your videos.

Visit my futures io Trade Journal