Scalper Software (scalpersoftware.com) review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Scalper Software (scalpersoftware.com) review

Elite Member
NA

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: IRT

It doesn't not work... its probably just not for me. Maybe I just never learned to use it well.

I had it on Tick charts, Range charts and Minute charts of various lengths and it does work if you have the patience to sit and wait for it. The problem I had was being able to focus on actual setups while looking for the indicator to fire. I like to use the chart trader in NT and I felt like if I were using the Scalper, I couldnt switch between my ATMs and get a scalp order in and then switch it back fast enough. I'm definitely not skilled enough to trade multiple markets, let alone watch them and try to find good setups with multiple different methods.

So basically I had to pick one method. That said, I felt more comfortable trading the CL and 6E contracts than the ES so I basically gave up on the indicator. Perhaps this thread will make me take another look at it and see if I can somehow use it more regularly

Page generated 2018-08-21 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix