any " DeepdiscountTrading " reviews ? | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

any " DeepdiscountTrading " reviews ?

Memphis,TN

any " DeepdiscountTrading " reviews ?

I have been trying to see, if there are any Brokerages out there, that offer " cheaper "
overnight Margins, since my goal is to hold Futures trades overnight and swing trade them, until I get a signal to close out the position.

I am leaning towards NinjaTrader , but could not find on the website, where it shows or mentionswhat their overnight Margin requirements are, only what the Initial, Maintenance and Intraday Margins are.

For the Overnight Margins ( if using NT ),
it directs you to the exchange's website that each of the Futures trade under
So it looks like I way have to call each exchange directly and ask?

I have heard of PC-Span through the CME , is using PC-San a way to get authority for cheaper " all around " margins, and especially overnight ?

This brings me to DeepdiscountTrading

The website is here....
Deep Discount Futures Trading Commodity Brokers Best Low Rates Cheap Commissions High Frequency Systems Exchange Members

I have never heard of them before, until yesterday, and in going through the site, they list all of the Margins ( including the Overnight ) which is mainly what I'm looking for and needing to be as Low a required Margin as possible.

Just wanted to see if other members have heard of and or used them before, and what there thoughts are

Thanks for any help and input - Michael