Firms that train you and let you trade part time? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Firms that train you and let you trade part time?

Elite Member
seoul, Korea

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Multicharts
Broker/Data: CQG, DTN IQfeed
Favorite Futures: YM 6E

apextc View Post
Josh and Treydogg - thank you for your responses, i sincerely appreciate it.

My current status : I'm 35, and a management consultant making just north of six figures but have a terrible work life balance and I have limited personal capital. I want to use trading as residual / additional income and I am willing to put in the time to study, understand and put in the effort to do this part time for now. As I see other traders on this forum making $500-1000 a day, if and when that day comes for me I will for sure think of making this as a full time role.

So the question then comes down to: How can I learn as much as I can and then perhaps for someone part time till I get my own capital?

Honestly joining this forum was a great first step. Just learn as much as you can by asking questions, reading books, watching the webinars and just being active in the community here. You can begin to develop yourself as a trader and trade some simulation while you figure out what kind of trader you are and what kind of trader you want to be. Its a long road and a very personal discovery process. Also this will give you time to save up your risk capital. But welcome and I hope to see you grow in your time here.

Just beware, don't come into trading for the wrong reasons. You really need to evaluate if you want to pursue this further, especially if you have a family to take care of. A 6 figure consistent salary is not something to dismiss off hand. Really consider if the ups and downs of having trading be your main source of income is something you can stomach.

The following 2 users say Thank You to treydog999 for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-15 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix