Stage 5 Trading's Anthony Giacomin (Managing Partner) - Ask Me Anything (AMA) | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

Stage 5 Trading's Anthony Giacomin (Managing Partner) - Ask Me Anything (AMA)

Chicago IL/USA

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: S5 Trader
Broker/Data: Stage 5 Trading
Favorite Futures: ZN, ES, GC, FESX, Stocks

xylem View Post
Hey.

Is there a way for me to download some market data for the replay function.

I want to download some opens so I can trade them..

I cant record data as most of the time if I can be at the computer during good market hours I will trade it not record it.

So im asking if you have any downloadable market data you could share? Or do you know of anyone who can?

Many thanks
Chris

Hi Chris,

That is a very good question! The S5 Trader does have the ability to replay market data from previous sessions. The market replay plugin on the S5 Trader is relatively straight forward and operates like a DVR. All you have to do is record the session on your computer to be able to replay it at a later time. Just make sure you click the record button to start recording the session prior to replay.

Please note that the replay function will only work with current contracts and will not replay expired contracts.

We have made a video tutorial to help you with this further. To view the tutorial please click the following link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8Np_gCsT4A&hd=1

We highly recommend testing out the functionality and features for yourself with the free real time trial of the S5 Trader that comes with the S5 Trade Analyzer! Stage 5 - S5 Demo

Please feel free to contact us should you have any questions or we can assist with anything in addition. Stage 5 - Contact

Best,
Anthony

Anthony Giacomin
Managing Partner
Stage 5 Trading Corp.
55 W. Monroe Street, Suite 1190
Chicago, IL 60603
Tel/Fax: +1.312.896.9897 | 1.800.258.6675

Trading Futures, Options on Futures, and retail off-exchange foreign currency transactions involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider whether trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances, knowledge, and financial resources. You may lose all or more of your initial investment. Opinions, market data, and recommendations are subject to change at any time. Past performance is not indicative of future results.

Risk Disclaimer: Trading Futures, Options on Futures, and retail off-exchange foreign currency transactions involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Past Performance is not indicative of future results.
Follow me on Twitter