Scalper Software (scalpersoftware.com) review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Scalper Software (scalpersoftware.com) review

Elite Member
NA

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: IRT

I purchased it as one of my first indicators a while back... it does work on very short scalps and you need to be quick. I use it randomly for multiple contract trades on the ES to get 2-3 ticks at a time. I would keep in mind that it doesn't do you much good on trending days and if you set your profit targets too high, you will struggle to hit them on choppy days. I was never really able to use it for more than the 2-3 ticks i mentioned above...

Also, I had a hard time using it in concert w/ other indicators and setups. You basically wait for a dot to appear and if its above the bar you short and vice-versa. Its not a bad tool for getting out of intra-day holes from a couple of bad trades. It might just be how I trade but it was difficult for me to look for my setups and then switch modes quickly when a dot appeared and try to get my order in for a scalp.

I don't think it works well/at all on CL (I've only tried on CL and ES).

Page generated 2018-08-21 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix