ESOptions.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

ESOptions.com

Elite Member
Edinburgh, UK

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninja
Favorite Futures: eurusd

esoptions.com

@mjones11

got this email last week. some trades being marked on the live chart - we will see.
--------
Dear Friend,

I am sending you this email to invite you to demo our options trading educational service.

After much difficultly in resolving security breaches of our site, video repository and email accounts, I believe we are finally ready to launch our service.

At one point, we were receiving over 1000 email messages each day to each of our email accounts and phone message email account, making the ability to respond to inquiries promptly nearly impossible. The email address that we are using to send you this message was manually harvested by the manual process of opening thousands of meaningless email messages.

For the time that it has taken for us to recover, you have my apologies.

I invite you to visit our site and try the service for the remainder of the week. We have expanded our service to include a live trading room to show our charts and trade notes in real-time. This expanded component does not raise the cost of the subscription.

I encourage you to visit the “subscribers only” area of the site to view today's trading plan and enter our trading room.

Page generated 2018-11-18 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix