NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com) | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com)

Vendor: www.ninjatrader.com 
Denver, CO

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: NinjaTrader Brokerage
Favorite Futures: ES

UmBillyCord View Post
I wanted to have a second account with a separate broker for backup reasons. I decided to give NinjaTrader/Dorman a try. I have to say I am not impressed.

The issues I have with them are twofold:

No ACH withdrawls! You need to pay a wire fee or wait for a check. Not customer friendly in the age of always available online transactions.

Deposits are not credited until the following day. AMP credits your deposits same day and processes wires hourly. This is another strike against NT Brokerage.

I will be moving this account as soon as possible to another IB/FCM that is a little more responsive up to date with policies and customer service.

We expect to provide ACH capabilities soon, but do not have a specific release date as of yet. We will certainly make sure to announce this when it becomes available. We do have a firm policy of waiting for deposits to show on the customer statement before it is applied to your available trading funds. This policy is in place to avoid any errors that could affect a customerís true trading balance.

The following 6 users say Thank You to NinjaTrader for this post: